R.G Gregson Pty. Ltd. was founded in 1955 by the family of its present director Greg Godby; the company undertook high quality residential work in the Eastem Suburbs, buying and developing property and carrying out major restoration works to period buildings.
Eventually strong demand for quality building and the growing number of permanently employed tradesmen led the company to branch out into the open market which in turn led in 1990 to the formation of a subsidiary company incorporated as R.G Gregson Constructions P/L.
The approach our company adopts is one of honesty, integrity and quality of product and service. The depth of building knowledge within the company allows us to undertake an extensive range of projects and the emphasis then as now is on quality work,
professionalism and the utilisation of up to date and cost effective construction methods.
R G Gregson Constructions has increasingly been asked for advice and input into green
design and building practices. As awareness of the damage poor design,
inappropriate non sustainable building material selection and waste full building practices can do to the environment has grown the directors undertook to change the direction and methodology of the company. In 2008 the directors undertook the HIA Greensmart building course and the ABSA energy rating course and introduced our Green Directives.
This website indicates the diverse nature of our company and the expertise accrued in many facets of building.
- All supervisors to undertake a Greensmart qualification or similar.
- All prime contractors to have completed specialist environmental courses in their relevant fields.
- Where possible use suppliers who have a green policy
- Recycle where possible.
- Use only environmentally sustainable products.
- Advise clients on sound environmental design.
- Offset the Carbon emissions of the company .
- Offset the carbon emissions of each project.
Greg Godby, Director